- Staff are friendly and approachable, Taka and Chikara in particular have been very helpful with helping me settle in to SEN share house during the first few days.
- They provide excellent service and are always willing to provide support and guidance when required.
- The house is lively and filled with wonderful house members from different backgrounds and countries. It’s a great way to learn about different cultures and share our stories and experiences together.
- We’ve had many parties with many revolving around a specific dish such as Beef Bourguignon (French Beef Stew) to local Kansai classics such as Okonomiyaki and Takoyaki. It’s a great way to sample new dishes and welcome new house members in a fun manner.
- My Japanese speaking abilities are extremely low so it’s always helpful to have other house members assist me when I need help or teach me Japanese slang and lingo over drinks #beroberolife
- Many of us watch Terrace House so it’s always fun getting together to watch every new episode. We’ve always had a horror movie night as well which was great!
- The house is brand new and fully furnished, it literally looks like it’s straight out of Terrace House.
- TESEN staff come in consistently every week to clean the house and also check up on us if we have any questions/requests.
- The house has ample supplies of cleaning products for us to use in our daily lives ie: cleaning dishes/kitchen
- SEN share house is located in between Imagawa and Komagawa-Nakano station which allows me to get to work easily since it’s on the Tanimachi line.
- Fresco supermarket is only a few minutes away which allows us to do our grocery shopping easily when required (or when we decided to have a party that night).
- Lovely Mall is nearby and has proven beneficial when we’re out on a late night conbini run at Family Mart.
- I’ve enjoyed exploring the different parks and gardens around the area such as Imagawa which was lovely during Sakura season.
Thank you for giving us review!