The valuable experience than learning a language.
- Staff are very easy to talk with and manage the house really well.
- The house is new, modern and very clean.
- The housemates make living here really enjoyable.
- Everyone is easy to get along with and have all become good friends of mine.
- House is very clean and organised.
- Lots of shops close by supermarket is also really near which is convenient.
Dana, thank you for coming to SEN!
I was a bit worried whether a bit shy you could get along with everyone but,
I was relieved to see you study Japanese with share mates in the living room.
It seemed like you learned Japanese very hard, has it been improved?
SEN is Dana’s home in Osaka. When you come to Japan, please come visit.
I am looking forward to seeing you again someday;)