Staff have a strong bond with people living at the share house.
REVIEW OF SEN OSAKA
- Everybody was very nice and always here to help.
- They have a strong bond with people living at the share house.
- Very fast when answering.
- Everyone was very nice and friendly.
- There is parties, events between inhabitants.
- The staff came to clean/reorganize really often.
- They also reminded us to clean and respect the space we live in.
- Many convenience stores, shops.
- Close to the stations.
Camille, thank you for coming to SEN, even if it was for a short time… You were the first person who played games with everyone the day she came to visit first viewing day.
You seemed to be very busy with work, but were you able to make any memories with your share mates? I was very surprised and happy to see how well she danced and enjoyed herself with everyone. I hope it was a place that made your days a little more enjoyable.
Whenever you want to see everyone, please come and visit SEN. I’m looking forward to seeing you again too.