There are many SENTO in the area, and I enjoyed going to a different one every day.
REVIEW OF SEN OSAKA
- They come and do personal care such as cleaning in a reasonable amount of time.
- When I first moved in, I noticed that they were very attentive to whether I was comfortable with my surroundings.
- It becomes lively in proportion to the number of people. It can be noisy…
- There are three large sofas in the common area for relaxing.
- It is also conveniently located a short 5-minute walk from Komagawanakano Station on the Tanimachi Line.
- There are many public bathhouses in the area, and it was fun to go to a different one every day.