It is easy for me to say that the people of sen Osaka quickly became like a family to me.
REVIEW OF SEN OSAKA
- The staff are great and are able to help with a lot of the day to day issues you will encounter as a foreigner living in japan.
- Things you don’t think about like how to get help from a hospital or how to fill out a tax form.
- It is easy for me to say that the people of sen Osaka quickly became like a family to me and I will miss them so much.
- I look forward to when they can visit me in Australia and I cannot wait until I travel back to japan to see them all again.
- Easily a 10/5 and I was lucky to have met them all.
- The staff work hard to keep the house clean and most house mates also try to keep it tidy at all times.
- The tanimachi train line leads you straight into tenoji and umeda some of the most popular places in Osaka.
- That and there is some amazing places to get food I highly recommend the ramen place near imagawa station!
Titch, thank you so much for coming to SEN!
I was very impressed with how you are not shy and get along with everyone right away!
If someone was sick, he would make them a meal, and if someone asked him to do something, he would do his best to help.
I was so happy when he told me that the time he spent at the share house was the best time of his life! When you come to Japan, please come visit us at SEN!