It is easy for me to say that the people of sen Osaka quickly became like a family to me.
REVIEW OF SEN OSAKA
- The staff are great and are able to help with a lot of the day to day issues you will encounter as a foreigner living in japan.
- Things you don’t think about like how to get help from a hospital or how to fill out a tax form.
- It is easy for me to say that the people of sen Osaka quickly became like a family to me and I will miss them so much.
- I look forward to when they can visit me in Australia and I cannot wait until I travel back to japan to see them all again.
- Easily a 10/5 and I was lucky to have met them all.
- The staff work hard to keep the house clean and most house mates also try to keep it tidy at all times.
- The tanimachi train line leads you straight into tenoji and umeda some of the most popular places in Osaka.
- That and there is some amazing places to get food I highly recommend the ramen place near imagawa station!
Titch, thank you so much for coming to SEN! I was very impressed with how you are not shy and get along with everyone right away!
If someone was sick, you would make them a meal, and if someone asked you to do something, You would do his best to help.
I was so happy when you told me that the time I spent at the share house was the best time of my life! When you come to Japan, please come visit us at SEN!
#CATEGORY : REVIEW / SEN OSAKAについて
Leave a Reply