Good vives and welcoming atmosphere!
REVIEW OF SEN OSAKA
- They were really nice and helpful. They were quick to respond to any problems we had and made us feel at ease.
- They also came frequently to clean the house, which was very helpful.
- Good vives and welcoming atmosphere!
- The residents are friendly and easy to get along with.
- However, the atmosphere changes depending on who is moving in at the time, so it might be a good idea to talk to the residents during your visit before you move in.
- I really appreciated the ability to have the shared space cleaned.
- As the number of people increased, it was sometimes difficult to manage the increased number of things in the refrigerator and other shared spaces.
- Supermarkets and convenience stores are close by, and it takes less than 10 minutes to get to the station.
- The shopping district was helpful when cooking for myself because it was cheap.
Thank you for coming to SEN, Yuri-chan! We hope you will be able to live like Yuri-chan again in your new share house. See you soon~!