We are pleased to announce that we will be revising the prices of our facilities (share houses) as follows.
Effective date: Tuesday, October 31st, 2023, from the date of receipt of applications after 6:00 p.m.
- Before revision, 12,000 yen/month → After revision, 15,000 yen/month
Applicable facilities: SEN OSAKA, KAE OSAKA, ZEZE OSAKA
- SEN OSAKA: 16,500 yen/month before the revision → 19,800 yen/month after the revision
- KAE OSAKA: 18,700 yen/month before the revision → 22,000 yen/month after the revision
- ZEZE OSAKA: 22,000 yen/month before the revision → 25,300 yen/month after the revision
- Before revision, 15,000 yen → After revision, total of monthly rent and utility fee
Applicable facilities: SEN OSAKA, KAE OSAKA
※HAYA OSAKA is currently considering a price revision. As soon as details are finalized, they will be posted on this page.
HAYA OSAKA is now fully booked!
It has been three years since HAYA OSAKA opened. Although there were times when things did not go as planned due to the global pandemic, thanks to all of you, HAYA OSAKA is now fully booked.
- Male: 10 persons from Taiwan, China, France, Russia, Sweden
- Female: 7 persons from U.S.A., France, Thailand, China
Currently, there are 45 foreign residents and 29 Japanese residents in all 4 share houses.
In fact, with more foreign residents moving in, the number of problems, etc. that occur in the properties has been dramatically reduced.
We feel that foreign nationals who live in a foreign country for an extended period of time tend to have a certain degree of preparedness and problem-solving skills, and are more likely to solve problems on their own.
They are also able to openly express their opinions to other residents. Staff members are less likely to get between residents to solve problems.
Their friendly and open-minded personalities tend to brighten the atmosphere of the properties, and we hope to continue to provide “a space where people can meet and share experiences. We look forward to your continued support of TESEN.
JOURNAL / NEWS